Monday, July 23, 2012

academic cmmunication

I have learn alots from mr vance because he alwayes give us anew thing that will help us in the future.Most of his programme teach us how we present to your auidence by all available means that will make the auidence want to lisen to you. And that will take less afford with perfect explaintion. he also give us other programme like bloger that help us to make our websites and share with people.The good think about his subject that you must depend on yourself and it needs courge and self confedence when you present infront of people. honesty,from the start i hated his subject because i dont want to do anything but now my family proud of me because when i come back to my home i try to tell them about the subject.Moreover, when i see myself i really improved alots and i hope thats mr vance will teach  me when i graduate from the college. To gain the experience that he achived.

No comments:

Post a Comment